The Municipal District of Smoky River No. 130 is looking for an M.D. resident who is an enthusiastic and dedicated entrepreneurial leader, to serve on the Smoky River Regional Economic Development Board of Directors.
Board member will use their knowledge and experience to support the vision and mission of the organization.
Member is expected to:
- be an advocate and ambassador for the vision and mission of SRRED
- act in a way that contributes to the effective operation of the Board
- be able to commit to monthly meetings held at night
- a willingness to sign and abide by the Code of Conduct
- the ability to serve for a term of two (2) years, starting January 28, 2020
The interested candidate must send a letter of interest with their resume by December 13, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like more information, call Rita Therriault @ 780-837-2221 ext. 103